Members and Membership
CSLN membership rates remain low and affordable each year. If paying by check, please download and fill out the whole form before sending it back in. We are trying to establish an accurate database of our membership and the services they provide. Please help us out by taking a few extra minutes to complete the membership form.
We know these are tough economic times. However, due to CSLN's advocacy and regular contact with DDS, many of the proposed cuts have not happened. Please recognize your membership dues allow all of us to continue to the fight to preserve Supported Living within the State of California. 2011/2012 is estimated to be another difficult budget year and we will need to fight harder than ever to preserve the quality services we are providing.
Our annual leadership conference in San Diego is already scheduled for April 1920, 2012. Mark your calendars!
We hope that you will continue to support our efforts to advocate on your behalf by renewing your membership this year.
Membership contact: Rebecca Burkhardt at 818-361-6400 x 122
Benefits of membership
CSLN is committed to giving you high value for a low price. Members have access to a wide variety of resources and support from all over the State of California. What do you get for your membership?
- Free attendance at the Regional Forums
- Ongoing representation at DDS meetings
- Access to the email list with up-to-date legislative information, discussion of current issues and ability to post issues to providers all over the state
- Collaboration with providers all over the state
- Access to sponsored trainings only announced on the email list
- Discounted conference dues
- Legislative advocacy and representation throughout the year
- Access to state of the art training resources
- Access to conference handouts even if you could not attend
- Commitment to keep the membership fees low
- Access to support and consultation from providers across the state
- Ability to apply for mini grants to co-sponsor trainings